CzYCN – Czech Young Chemists’ Network established
During a CCS Board meeting on 22/1/2018, the CzYCN – Czech Young Chemists Network was established as a new section of the CCS. The section was established as a cross-cutting section, the membership is parallel to the membership in a Working Group and is limited by the maximum age of 35. The main activities of CzYCN are expected to be
- organisation of professional and social activities and competitions including the activities during the Chemical Societies Congresses
- representation of CCS in EYCN – European Young Chemists Network EuCheMS
- management of the students’ exchanges on chemical congresses within the Viszegrád Countries Agreement.
CzYCN will use in particular
- CCS Facebook and web to disseminate information and for the communication
- its own budget line in the CCS budget.
The provisional board of the new section includes:
- ing. Roman Bleha (VŠCHT Praha)
- Václav Holý (VŠCHT Praha)
- Ing. Ondřej Jankovský, Ph.D. (VŠCHT Praha)
- Mgr. David Novák (UPOL Olomouc)